- Posted on: May 7 2020
Hillsboro Eye Clinic’s main concern is the safety of our patients, staff and community.
We are open to in office, and some virtual exams.
Due to COVID-19 we have made the following changes:
- All patients must wear a mask
- Visitors/drivers must wait in the car, unless they are needed to assist the patient.
- Our appointments are limited to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment, surfaces, and frames are cleaned and disinfected after every patient. Our waiting rooms will be arranged to accommodate social distancing.
- Optical is open, but appointments are necessary for new orders.